/*URL: http://www.AllBlogTools.com/ */

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Blog Diary: Examination is Successfully Over

Yah, so..the exam was over and tomorrow is our celebration of United Nations.
God had helped us so much in taking our exam..HE did not leave us. You know, when I review and study my exam I've been cramming and feel nervous ..I have a hard time in reviewing because I was thinking less positive. But then I found my way to think positive , I prayed to God to help me in reviewing my subjects. HE gave me an open mind and presence of mind. HE de-cluttered my mind from the things that are less helpful. I've review my subjects clearly and successfully. At the Exam Day, God was there for us. He guided our minds so that we can answer the questions on the test paper. Now, We are just waiting for the results, and I'll keep on praying for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment